Tuesday 16 June 2015

2nd purpose of interview and questions asked

For my second interview package I will be using the form of a fashion Magazine, to interview a young teen fashion blogger about her fashion choices this summer. The format I will be using to reproduce this project will be the style of a magazine interview article, creating questions and showing answers of the interviewee I am interviewing for the buyer of this magazine.

I would like to place this article within the fashion magazine 'Cosmopolitan'; they have both online and paper versions of their material showing a wide audience that they reach out to. I believe that my interview context will suit well with the magazine because of their relaxed nature towards topics and their colloquial tone directed at a younger female audience.


To show a professional style of interview I will be looking into different questions that will benefit the reader and create interest. I will be looking into what she likes to wear, how she wears it. Looking into her own blog and what celebrities have inspired her and how she has reproduced their outfits. 

Questions for the interview
I am going to start with a friendly intro, using a colloquial tone to create comfort and introduce the interviewee to the reader. I will then be asking her most liked fashion trends allowing her to give brief ideas on different outfits allowing a stepping stool not the next question for how she would wear these certain outfits.

''I Understand your love of fashion, because I am a regular viewer of your blog 'Passion for Fashion'. But I would like to ask what are the hottest trends out for you this summer? What catches your eye?''

Then I will start asking her about different styles, going into more detail the kind of clothes she likes, allowing her to share the colours and patterns she likes allowing visual imagery for a reader. This also allows her to start putting together outfits she believes looks good create more talk with the clothes she likes.


"So crop tops are in for you right now? Are there certain styles. Long sleeves? Short sleeves? What do you prefer?''
Asking her about how she styles her tops, allowing her to re create a summer outfit she is drawn to most, allowing a reader to visualise and try to find similar products that she describes, allowing her to go into why she wears them and how it effects her body heat in summer. 

‘’I believe you do most if not all of your shopping on the high street stores?''
I then begin to ask these questions about online shopping, looking at other ways that this fashion blogger likes to shop, allowing others to use her methods and see different ways they can shop.  Giving information on the different online shops she buys from.


‘’So since the sun is shining this summer, what are your go to shoes? Are you a sneaker girl or do you turn to sandals?”

I then go back into looking into her certain styles for this summer, letting her talk about what shoes that she wears in summer, again giving a reader an insight on what she likes to wear.

Tell me more about your ‘summer go to’ on your blog you talk and show a lot of Boho fashion and accessories’’
I then linked it back to her blog, asking her to explain her recent posts. Brining up a certain fashion that it fashionable at the time, allowing her to bring up certain celebrities that she admires, which a reader could relate to.

“Do you look to any celebrity fashion icons?”

Here she explains again the women that she looks up to when it comes to fashion, allowing a reader to looks into the certain fashion that she follows and how she puts certain outfits together.


Here is an article from the magazine 'Cosmopolitan'. I tried to replicate the same format as this article, making the questions a different colour to the questions given.


Seen from this example the questions asked are in bold and are coloured with hot pink. To show this comparison I also tired to use the same hot pick colour to outline my questions that I've asked. I also tried to use the same hot pink colour scheme throughout my article to show a constant flow throughout.



I also added a quote from the article, which I believe sums up the articles theme as a whole. This also compares to the real article for the Cosmopolitan magazine again linking it to the same colour scheme to show consistency throughout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment